For local movers, printable insurance contract

Before you hire a moving company to move your belongings around, you need to first obtain a printable insurance contract. There are specific requirements for moving that most insurance policies have. Here's a list of all the information that you need to know about the contract and how to complete it. You should also know whether the company you hire is licensed and bonded. This will help you choose the right mover for your needs.

You will need to select an insurance plan that covers your goods, regardless of whether you are moving within the same country or within the state. In most cases, you'll only need to choose between Released Value Protection (RVP) and Full Value Protection (FVP). Released Value Protection will pay you 60 cents for every pound of your items. This isn't enough to replace a 40-pound flat-screen TV, but it will cover any breakage and damage. It's better than nothing.